Articles (7)

Change my Email or phone number in HRMS Employee Self-Service

Steps to change personal information in HRMS Employee Self Service.

Log into SafeColleges/Vector LMS

To log into SafeColleges go to and log in the same way you log into Blackboard, Campus Connection, or HRMS.

For the Username enter your NDUS identifier and for the Password use your Single Sign On password.

Navigating HRMS

Tips for navigating HRMS Employee Self Service.

Obtain a faculty/staff parking permit

Information and instructions for purchasing a UND faculty or staff parking permit.

Open the W-4 change form

Short instructions to save and open the .pdf form for making changes to your W-4.

Request W-2s without HRMS Employee Self-Service access

How to get your W-2 without HRMS Employee Self-Service access.

SafeColleges/Vector LMS Training contacts

Answers common questions about SafeColleges training.