Request W-2s without HRMS Employee Self-Service access

In Person

If local, you can walk in to HR/Payroll with an ID and they will print your W2 for you on the spot.

Human Resources & Payroll Services

Twamley Hall Room 312 & 313
264 Centennial Dr Stop 7127
Grand Forks, ND 58202-7127
P 701.777.4226
F 701.777.4857/701.777.4721

By Request

Submit the W-2/1095-C Request Form and return to:

Kevin Kuntz

UND Human Resources

364 Centennial Dr., Stop 7127

Grand Forks, ND 58202-7127

Fax: 701:777-4721


Contact Us

Chat with Tech Support Submit a Ticket Call 701-777-2222


Article ID: 58901
Wed 8/1/18 1:14 PM
Mon 7/12/21 9:09 AM