Non-term based or distance-education class extension contact

Students are given 9 months to complete their coursework. 

If you need more time, you may apply for a 3-month extension for $35 prior to your 9-month completion date. 

Only 1 extension is allowed.  Your 3-month extension will start from your original completion date, so you should request an extension prior to the end of your 9-month completion date.

The letter "I" for incomplete will be permanently noted on your transcript.  If you do not withdraw, get an extension, or complete the course within 9 months, a failing grade will be permanently recorded on your transcript.  You can submit your extension request online at the following link:




Contact Us

Chat with Tech Support Submit a Ticket Call 701-777-2222


Article ID: 58767
Tue 7/31/18 4:11 PM
Mon 7/12/21 2:55 PM