Verify that a course has been posted on my transcript

Past students and alumni of the University should contact the Registrar's office at 701-777-2711 and dial 0. Ask to speak to someone that can assist you with verifying that a course has been posted to your transcript. The registrar's office cannot share grades over the phone, but can tell you if a course is posted on your transcript and the credits earned.

Online viewing of your unofficial transcript is not available. To verify who you are, they will ask you for your student identification number (NDID# or EMPLID#). If you don't know this, they will ask for some personal information, such as your social security number, your date of birth, etc., and will then look up the information you need.

Office of the Registrar

Tel: 701.777.2711

Fax: 701.777.2696

711 for Relay

Contact Us

Chat with Tech Support Submit a Ticket Call 701-777-2222


Article ID: 58732
Tue 7/31/18 3:21 PM
Fri 7/9/21 3:05 PM