Request a Faculty Role in Campus Connection

User should speak with department Administrative Assistant to request the role.

  • If a faculty member does not have the Faculty role for Campus Solutions, then they generally request that role from their department.
  • Normally it’s the department's Administrative Assistant that requests the role.
  • If they don’t have an Administrative Assistant, then they should contact the department Chair or the Registrar’s office.

Faculty role process

  1. Administrative Assistant fills out the proper forms.
  2. The department head approves the request.
  3. The Campus Access Control Officer approves the request. 
  4. A ticket is created to the CND Security team with the document attached.
  5. When the security team is done creating the role they will email the faculty member that needs the account and resolve the ticket. 

Contact Us

Chat with Tech Support Submit a Ticket Call 701-777-2222


Article ID: 58639
Tue 7/31/18 11:33 AM
Fri 7/9/21 10:47 AM